dilluns, 5 de febrer del 2018

Writing about the past. Sisè


This is a picture of Mr Lowa. In this picture he was 54, he was walking. He was wearing dungarees and a hat. He was looking to the camera, he didn’t have a watch. In this picture he was serious, he had glasses. He was on the street in Sioux City.
by Asfand




                                     This is Roberto when he was 18 years old.
                                     He was in Secondary class. At that moment
                                     all the children in the class were celebrating

                                     New year's eve of 1995.

                                By Hugo




This is a photo of Carmen when she was 70 years old. 
She was wearing a striped dress. She was in the street. 
She was líving in France. Her family was líving in Spain.

by Duna




This is a photo of me in my garden with the arms folded. I was at home with my family, because it was my birthday. I was six. I was wearing a pink dress and underneath a pink t-shirt. In my birthday we were eating cake and drinking Fanta, Coca Cola and water with my family! I was very happy!!

by Dulce



This is a picture of Elsa when she was 5 years old. In the picture she was pushing a trolley with a baby sister. The sister´s name was Natasha.She was 4 years old and she was unshy. They were going home. There were living in Canada. They liked dolls.

by Josué




This a picture of me when I was 1 year old. I was on a walk in a soccer field, I was trying to play soccer,i was in Paraguay.I was with my mum and grandmother. In the picture I was wearing a red jumper, blue trousers and black shoes.

At that moment I was learning to walk, I was smiling.

by Lucas




This is a picture of Zain when he was 5 years old. He was in Afghanistan. In this picture he was smiling. At that moment, all the children were happy. It was in the spring of 2002.

Zain was in the park with his friends, Karan, Ali, Valeria, Willy, Charlie, Ever, Lluis.

by Saeeda






This is a photograph of me in kindergarden when I was one year old. I was wearing a blue jumper and blue trousers. On that day it was very cold.
by Mela


This is one picture when I was two years old. I was next to home with my truck. I was wearing a red and black jumper, black trousers and nike shoes. My aunt took this picture. I was angry in that moment.
By Xavi




This a Picture of Sandra and Montse. Sandra was 3 years old and Montse was 6 years old.
Sandra was in P3 class and Montse was in class1.
They were in front of their house. They were wearing the same dress.
It was in the spring of 1975. They were celebrating a birhtday.

by Cristina



This is a photo of Mr.Willy. In the photo he was 47 years old. He was a spy. He had no family because they were dead in a shooting. He was from London and lived in London.


by Suqlain




This is a photo of Ramona. In this picture she was 27 years old.

She was on a boat on a lake. She had a bun and she had a black dress. She was happy. She was on holiday and she had a stick.
by Claudia


Hello my name is Erika Rosa Grosche. I am 12 years old. In the photo I was 9 months. I was playing with an elefant, a ball and the toy flower.




This is a photo of me when I was 1 year old. I was in the park with my cousin Emely. She was seven years old. I was playing with sand. I was wearing a jacket and a skirt. 
My cousin was wearing a t-shirt and trousers.
by Nerea


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada